Description du poste
Woburn, MA USA
Permanent - Full time
Design and performance: this is the balance that our designers, engineers and production teams strive for every day. Design, with innovative solutions and collections that let architects create custom openings. Performance, with steel doors and metal frames that meet the most stringent security, durability and fire-resistance standards.
Job description :
- Several positions available (assembly clerk, folding clerk, grinding clerk, etc.) according to experience and demonstrated aptitude;
- Receive and carry out work instructions for tasks to be completed;
- Perform inspections of manufactured pieces and ensure they are compliant.
You will have an influence on:
- Production development and advancement;
- The quality of products manufactured.
Exigences de l'offre d'emploi
Job requirements :
- Secondary education diploma;
- 1 to 2 year's experience in a factory (a key asset);
- Good manual dexterity and ability to work quickly;
- Professional or personal experience using small tools: screwdriver, pliers, tape measure, calipers, grinder;
- Show attention to detail and pride in doing one's job well;
- Adaptability to various workstations.